Built in 1952 on the plans of the architect Marcel Lods, a follower of Le Corbusier, it was finally completed in 1957 and can seat up to 700 people.
The building consists of three separate volumes: a bell tower connected to the church by means of a baptistery.
The stained glass windows by Jean Luc Perrot, made of large slabs of glass (some measuring more than 2m²), fitted into concrete frames, radiate a beautiful luminosity into this church made of concrete and gravel slabs.
This church has been listed in the supplementary inventory of the 'Monuments Historiques' since February 1999.
- Secondary type: religious heritage