Saint-Dizier church (1041-1575-early 18th century-1875) is the oldest church in the department. When Dizier, a travelling bishop, was passing this way, he discovered the only religious monument to have a permanent structure in the region. It was at the end of the 7th century, and this structure was a small chapel consecrated to Saint-Martin. The crypt houses the sarcophagus of Saint-Dizier and the sacristy with a cenotaph called 'Pierre des Fous', used to treat the sick.
- Secondary type: religious heritage